This delicious and reliable banana cake is always in my house, either in the fridge or the freezer. My partner loves it and there's usually a fight to have the first piece once it is out of the oven.
Who doesn't love fresh and warm banana cake with melted organic butter, right?!
No added sugars, high-fibre coconut flour and potassium-rich bananas.
- 4 eggs
- 3 mashed bananas
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1.5 cups coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/2 tsp organic baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Your choice of topping (shredded coconut, nuts & seeds)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until a thick batter is formed
- Sprinkle the crushed nuts/coconut on top
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes on 180 degrees then check with a skewer.
- Slice then spread organic butter or coconut oil on top and enjoy!