Carrot & Beetroot Salad w Tahini Dressing
This is by far the easiest and prettiest :) salad I have ever made and is packed full of flavour and wholesomeness. If you have a thermomix, throw the carrot and beetroot in and blitz, otherwise use a high speed blender or grater.
I make a big one of these at the beginning of the week and add it to any meal.
- 2 carrots
- 1 medium beetroot
- Handful of slivered almonds
- Spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp unhulled tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp organic dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (try a lesser amount and taste then add more if desired)
- Sprinkle of salt & pepper
- Add spinach leaves to salad bowl
- Blitz the carrot and beetroot together in a high powered blender. Shred or chop finely if needed. Put on top of spinach leaves
- Sprinkle slivered almonds on top
- Mix the tahini, olive oil, dijon mustard & apple cider vinegar together until creamy. Pour over the salad and add salt and pepper to taste.
You are just going to love it!! X