Gluten-free Anzac Biscuits
These guys were created late last night through a burst of recipe creation. I love making the unhealthy healthy and provide you with tasteful, wholesome variations. Enjoy these delights, knowing they are good for your tummy as they are gluten-free, dairy-free and have quality organic honey for a safe, medicinal sweetness.
- 1 1/2 cup organic gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup crushed nuts (I chose almonds, cashews, pepitas, sunflower seeds)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp organic honey OR 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp melted organic butter
- 4 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients together by hand
- Mix wet ingredients together by hand
- Add dry and wet ingredients together in a food processor and pulse few times until mixture combines well (NOTE: try not to pulse too much so the oats remain whole)
- Form into 18 biscuits and press down. Ensure biscuits are firm to avoid nuts and seeds from crumbling away.
- Place on a lined baking tray in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden
Enjoy beautifuls! Have a lovely relaxing Anzac Day filled with gratitude and love.