Lemon & Coconut Bliss Balls
Oh how I love the awakening citrus zing and subtle sweetness from these bliss balls. Not only are they full of good fats from the coconut oil and desiccated coconut, they suit the tastebuds of many - whether health conscious or not. A lovely little delight that will give your digestive system and hormones a big smile.
You'll find it hard to stay away!
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1.5 cups desiccated coconut
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure organic honey
- Add 1/2 cup of chopped mixed berries. If doing this, you may need to add more almond meal for consistency.
- Add all ingredients together and stir until combined.
- Roll into 12 balls and roll in a little more desiccated coconut to finish